I titled this art: Empathize
For this month I wanted to create art that was a little outside my realm (such as the following challenge suggests) but not impossible. I wanted to see things from another artist’s perspective and it was a fulfilling experience. This was how my cousin who used to draw up comics took on art. I tried best to evoke his style of approaching a scene like this.
To match this art I also wanted to make a “gratitude list” of sorts like my pal Kozo has done for over a year now.
- I’m thankful for my son’s willingness to try new things.
- I’m extremely grateful for the progress he has made.
- I’m thankful for my family.
- I’m thankful for finding a way around road blocks.
- I’m grateful for new friendships.
- I’m grateful for you
- I’m always grateful for a roof over our head.
- I’m thankful for the healing power of music.
This post was in response to this month’s #B4Peace challenge: Empathy Blogging.
Other People Full of Empathy This Month